If you are a believer of the Law of Attraction then I have something to tell you, today I am going to tell you about the 7 secrets you will not want to know about manifesting fast. If you have been trying to manifest faster using the Law of Attraction then you are actually losing your mind, every single thing in this universe has its own timing and you don’t want to interfere with the timing that the Universe has decided for you for me, and for all of us.
If you have accidentally come across this article then let me tell you what the Law of Attraction is and what manifestation is. Have you heard about The Secret movie or the secret book by Rhonda Bryne? Hopefully, you have and the book is all about the law of attraction and manifesting things into your reality through the power of your thoughts, through your mind. If you want to understand what the Law of Attraction is then you can check out my other article when I have explained everything about the Law of Attraction briefly so you can easily understand what Law of Attraction is.
Let’s get into the seven secrets you will not want to know about manifesting fast:
- If you want to manifest things faster in your life then you will have to stay in a high vibrational state consistently. There is no substitute to the high vibrational state because once you are in a high vibrational state you can send the positive energy about anything and everything you want to manifest into your reality to the universe directly.
- Manifesting fast is achievable but it’s not something you should stress about. Few of our desire to have its own timing or let’s call it divine diving we are supposed to achieve if you desire in our reality when the time is right and we are ready to experience it.
- When you want to manifest something fast it is mostly triggered by a feeling of urgency. Urgency is not exactly a feeling that resonates with the concept and rules of the law of attraction. Because in order to manifest something using the Law of Attraction you have to achieve a certain state of mind where you start to feel that you already have achieved that Desire you want to manifest.
- If you want to manifest fast it also means that you are a novice and there are some certain amount of doubts in your mind that it may happen or it may not. It is difficult to accept but it’s true that to a certain level to get some doubts about being able to manifest things in our reality.
- Sometimes Universe takes time to give what you exactly want to because the energies of the universe want to see how you react to that delay or what you feel about your desire when it doesn’t manifest sooner or do you really want to achieve what you are asking for! This sounds strange but if the Law of Attraction works because of the energies and there is definitely some amount of divine interference.
- Today, certainly we are living a very fast-paced life and we want to get everything just as we talk or think about or wish about it but with the law of attraction, you need to constantly in that very particular thought or feeling in order to manifest it into your reality. And with this fast-paced lifestyle it gets difficult to concentrate on one thing all the time, we need to give it time.
- This seventh and last secret about manifesting fast is that the things we achieve or get fast or easily, we tend to become ignorant about. It’s very possible that we want it right now but maybe after a few days or a few months the thing we want to get now or wish to have desperately, it will not matter to us at all.
The harsh truth about trying to manifest anything fast per faster and you might not actually wish to know these things but these are necessary to understand that first, we need to take a time to understand ourselves then we should focus on what we actually want to manifest.
Khushboo Pandey is Hindi Literature Post Graduate. She picked up the hobby of writing blogs during her graduation years but never took blogging seriously until 2022. She Belives in the power of affirmations & subliminal and never holds back from sharing information with honesty.