What is manifestation in simple words? Manifestation is the process of bringing your desires into your reality. In terms of law of attraction, manifestation is the act of making your dreams a reality through the power of thought and intention.
And in the context of personal growth, manifestation typically refers to the act of making your personal growth goals a reality through positive thoughts and actions. It is often considered a magical process.
How Do You Understand What is Manifestation?
Reading just the definition doesn’t really help us comprehend manifestation meaning aptly. Let’s try to understand the manifestation meaning with the context of study and the examination.
So, the manifestation tools you use, such as affirmations, subliminals, visualization and all the other manifestation techniques are study materials and the part of the study process. And positive thoughts and inspired actions are part of the preparation process. Then comes the manifestation and it is a lot like the whole process of exam, where you need to show up every time and solve the challenges for which you already prepared for and the stronger your preparation the easier the examination process will be and in this case manifestation process.
What Does It Mean To Manifest Something?
So what does manifest mean then? Let’s continue with the exam context, to manifest means to get the results. You prepared and worked to manifest something you really wanted. You stayed positive, you’ve taken all the inspired actions and overcame all the challenges you’ve faced. Now it’s time to get the results.
When we give an exam we either pass or fail is, and similarly some times you manifest your desired exactly the way you wanted and sometimes slightly different and sometimes you don’t get the desired results at all. It all depends on how you did in the process of your manifestation.
And in the process of manifestation you might face challenges in many ways and a lot of the times all the things happening around you will even make you question if what you believe is even real and if you really have the ability to make your dreams and desires reality. And in moments like these there’s a slight chance that you’ll give up and stop taking actions and focusing on thinking more positive thoughts.
How To Manifest What You Want In Life
There are many ways to go about manifesting what you want in life. The most important thing is to be clear about what you want, and to believe that you can achieve it. Be specific. Don’t just say, “I want to be happy.” Say, “I want to be happy and have a career that I love.” In this example you want to manifest happiness and that happiness is defined by the career you’ll love.
You also need to take action towards your goals, and stay positive and patient along the way. Some other things you can do to manifest what you want include visualization, affirmations, and surrounding yourself with positive people and things. It’s also important to let go of any negative thoughts or emotions that might be holding you back.
- Set your intention
- Visualize what you want
- Believe it’s possible
- Take action
- Allow it to happen
You can also read How To Manifest Something.
How To Know If You’re Manifesting Correctly
The interesting thing about law of attraction is what you believe comes true for you so if you’ll keep second guessing and feeling confused, you’ll find that you are not getting any satisfactory answers for your questions.
At first this may seem like a difficult to understand if you are manifesting correctly, but it can be as simple as writing down five things you would like to have in your life. The process of manifestation in itself is simple but the lack of awareness makes it confusing. And now you know the manifestation meaning and what does it mean to manifest! There are just 3 steps to it. You just need to focus on preparation and the process to get to your results.
Tips For Mastering The Art of Manifestation
- Make a list of things you want to manifest.
- Once you have your list, take some time to get clear on why you want each item. For example, if you want a new car, ask yourself what owning a car will do for you. Will it make your life easier? More comfortable? Provide more freedom?
- After you have a good understanding of what you want and why you want it, it’s time to start preparing for manifesting. You can use any manifestation tool that feels right for you, affirmations, subliminal, scripting, vision board, visualization.
- During the manifestation process if you are faced with negative thoughts, doubts, eagerness to get your desire then keep in mind that patience and your belief in your self is definitely going to help you overcome all of it.
The Benefits Of Mastering Manifestation
Now lets get to the benefits because understating the meaning of manifestation is incomplete without knowing the benefits of mastering it.
- One very obvious benefit is, you’ll be able to achieve your goals and desires very smoothly.
- You are not going to be taking actions without clarity of thoughts because now you know how deeply it can impact your life.
- You’ll be inclined to see positives in the challenging times because you know you can manifest a better tomorrow.
- Goal setting and achieving them will feel like a game because it will become easier and fun.
- You’ll end up always getting more than you wanted to achieve because you’ve mastered the process.
- You’ll not be second guessing or doubting yourself or your knowledge.
- You’ll feel more peaceful as you become aware that your thoughts and actions are a lot more in your control than you ever thought.
The meaning of manifestation word is a lot different than the meaning when you think about manifestation meaning in the context of the law of attraction. Let us know in the comments if Loa Lab was able to satiate your curiosity.