When you challenge yourself by giving the time limit for self growth, you are actually committing to a perfect personal development plan. Because of growth challenge with time video give you a sense of responsibility towards yourself and the self growth you want to achieve. So let’s understand what is a 4 weeks growth challenge without any delay.
What is the 4 Weeks Growth Challenge?
The 4 weeks growth challenge will include four areas of personal development, mental, emotional, social, physical, and spiritual growth in the personal growth plan. Each challenge mentioned in the personal development plan will target a different area of personal growth for you.
And since it is a challenge it is meant to be difficult and challenging for you. And these four weeks are going to be the time when you solely focus on your personal growth. And it doesn’t matter if you follow the personal development plan mentioned in this blog post or you make your development plan specifically catering to your needs and goals.
Why is personal development important?
You are here which means you somewhat know personal development is important but you might not exactly know why it is so important. But if you still have this question let me ask you another question to answer you!
Do you enjoy the feeling of being stuck in the same place? I ask you don’t and no one likes to stay stuck at the same place even if it’s the most comfortable place in their life because being stuck it’s a lot like being locked out of going to the next level of fulfillment and opportunity of progress. And if you don’t want to stay stuck you don’t want to go back either and the only way is the way up and forward.
What are the benefits of the 4 Weeks Self Growth Plan?
Even though self growth is a lifelong process we can still fast forward this process by challenging ourselves to grow. So let’s look at the most important benefits of doing this 4 weeks growth challenge for personal growth and development.
- This will give you a purpose for the next 4 weeks to focus on. And if you are not feeling good this is the best time to start this good challenge.
- You will not only be experiencing self growth but also a sense of accomplishment after completing this four-week challenge successfully and a sense of direction during the process.
- And after the four-week self growth challenge, the changes you will see in yourself will give you a boost of confidence, increase self-awareness, motivation, and self-discipline, and it will also clear your path to success in personal and professional life.
- And some very obvious benefits of doing the personal growth plan challenge are, improved mental, emotional, and physical health.
- And by the end of the challenge, you will feel more empowered and safe.
Here’s your personal Development plan for 4 weeks
Since this is a challenge, the level of difficulty is meant to increase every week. And don’t worry if you find this four-week personal development plan more challenging than you expected, you can create your personal growth plan using the steps later in this blog post.
First week of the challenge
We are going to start easy with the first week, and you will only be doing the two tasks every day for the first week, remember there is no off-day allowed.
- Make your bed every single day first thing in the morning. This is going to exercise your willpower and have you become mentally stronger against the urge to let go of the self-discipline.
- Workout every single day for the whole week. It can be stretching, yoga, light cardio, or just walking.
The first we will go very smoothly but it will still get you in the habit of doing something every single day. And if you already do these two things then you can follow the steps of the second week as a first-week personal growth plan.
Second week of the challenge
For the second week, you are going to continue to do the two already mentioned tasks from the first week of the challenge with the addition of 3 more tasks mentioned below.
- Read an article a listen to a podcast. This task also targets the mind but depending on what type of articles you are reading and the podcasts you are listening to, you will also be benefiting in the other areas of self growth.
- Meditate for 5 minutes. Meditation is not only for mental and emotional growth but it is also important for spiritual growth so by meditating every single day for the rest of the week you are not only going to focus on mental, and emotional but also your spiritual growth.
- And that is the third task, and this is only a one-time task. Reduce your circle by cutting out toxic people and setting boundaries. Because if you start to set boundaries those people who were benefiting by you being available and vulnerable to them will automatically make them cut you off. This will require a huge amount of mental and emotional strength from you but you gotta do what you gotta do for growth.
Third week of the challenge
If you are feeling that the first and second week’s challenges was are difficult enough to continue to do every single day then you can continue them for the 3rd week without any additional tasks. And postpone the 3rd week’s task additions to the 4th week of the challenge.
But what’s the challenge without increasing the difficulty level, and what’s growth without challenges!
- To start the third week, include the habit of saving money and there are several ways you can save a lot of money. This can only be accomplished by being conscious every single day for the rest of the week and even after the challenge is over. And introducing the habit of saving money is not only a challenge is you to find other ways to soothe your emotions than shopping therapy but it will also help you feel secure financially.
- Include the habit of repeating positive affirmations at the start of your day.
Affirmations you can use
- 50 Daily Affirmations To Be That Girl Or Guy – Unbelievably Powerful
- 30 Short Positive Affirmations To Challenge Negativity
- Positive Affirmations For The Day: 20 Good Thought Fuel
If you don’t enjoy reading affirmations then you can listen to Subliminals instead.
And you are still continuing the task from the first week and the second week in addition to these two tasks. I really hope you will be enjoying this self growth challenge.
Fourth week of the challenge
We are in the last week of the personal growth challenge and I hope so for your liking this separate planning. Let’s get straight into the task of the 4th week.
- Declutter your house, and closet, and clean everything. You can divide this into small sections for the rest of the week. For example, you can assign a day for deep cleaning the house and assign another day for decluttering, and assign another day for fixing things and decorating.
- Write something every single day for the whole week. It doesn’t matter if you are writing a gratitude journal, scripting, test writing your emotions, making quotes, or writing a creative story. Just write something. Writing heavily exercises our mind, brain, and emotions which is why it is a very important part of personal growth challenge.
And if you started your personal growth challenge plan from the second week’s task then you can continue to do all the tasks along with the 4th week’s and make your own plan for the fifth week.
How to create a perfect personal Growth plan?
The growth plan listed here is it general personal growth plan that can be used by anyone but if you want to create a self growth plant that is more personalized and specific to your goal you can use the following steps to do so.
- Make a list of good growth habits you already have and then check them out of the list because including them in your personal development plan will not be challenging for you.
- Then make a list of the personal growth area you want to focus more on. Then use this list to create tasks for you that you can divide and follow for the next four weeks.
- Be sure to not make the task list extra challenging for you because if you do then you are likely to drop the whole idea of the challenge because the tasks are not sustainable for you.
- And also it is a great idea to have someone who holds you accountable for the challenge. And if you’re using this blog to hold you accountable for the challenge then you are most welcome to use the comments to report your progress.
Keep in mind not to exhaust yourself and the challenge is meant to motivate you and keep you going. So if it’s doing the opposite then try to take it slow and give yourself a longer period for the challenge because the goal is growth, not exhaustion or stress.