The habit of waking up early can change so much but most of us struggle to wake up early in the morning, but worry not affirmations to wake up early can literally help you wake up exactly at the time you set your intention to wake up.
But sometimes just setting intentions for waking up doesn’t help, and you might need more than just an alarm to wake you up. The drive and motivation to wake up and get out of bed early is very important because without that it’s way easy to hit the snooze more often than you and I’d like to admit.
So this is when doing daily affirmations to wake up early or subliminal can help a lot because they directly work to change your beliefs and you’ll start to feel better when you wake up in the morning compare to waking up later in the day.
I’ve been managing to wake up early for more than a week now, and let me tell you maintaining a regular schedule has always been the most difficult task. The only thing that has motivated and kept me going was setting intentions and being able to feel the change and ease waking up in the morning has brought.
I always feel more peaceful, more productive, and it feels like I am getting a ton of extra hours. So I based all these affirmations to wake up early based on the good experience of my mornings. I am really excited to use and see the effect of these affirmations to wake up early.
List Of 25 Affirmations To Wake Up Early
- I am setting my intention to wake up early
- I feel highly refreshed when I wake up early
- I always have plenty of time whenever I wake up early
- I am a morning person because I enjoy mornings
- I love morning sunshine
- I enjoy waking up at the sunrise
- I love the morning cold breeze
- I really enjoy experiencing the whole world waking up in the morning
- I feel like I am always getting a lot of extra hours when I wake up early
- Waking up in the morning makes me feel a lot more creative and productive
- I am a happy morning person
- I always wake up early very effortlessly
- Getting out of bed early in the morning feels extremely easy to me
- My body clock is aligned with the clock of the nature
- I always wake up early with birds and sunrise
- My mind and body always automatically wakes up to see the sunrise
- I am in complete control of my sleeping and waking habits
- My body automatically makes me sleep effortlessly early in the night so that I can always wake up early in the morning
- My body can feel the difference between night and the morning
- My conscious and subconscious mind is committed to waking up early in the morning
- I always feel great when I wake up early
- I always always wake up at the exact time I set my intention to wake up
- Waking up early every day is getting more and more effortless and habitual for me
- Waking up in the mornings fills me up with energy and purpose for life
- I am committed to turning around my life and waking up early in the morning
Subliminal For Waking Up Early
Using subliminal is much more easier, effective and entertaining than using a ton of affirmations every day, so instead of repeating affirmations to wake up early you can use subliminal every night just before going to bed, so that you sleep after setting you intentions for waking up early and you wake up early knowing that you’ll be treated with morning breeze, sunshine and chirping birds.
And eventually after a week or so you’ll be so used to the morning routine that your natural body clock or circadian rhythm will automatically get reset. And if you really want to reset your circadian rhythm in a day or two then you can also fix your meal times and include a little morning and evening walk and expose yourself to morning and evening lights. Experiencing both the morning and evening light will help you adjust faster with nature’s clock.
Some Resource To Help You Getting Started With Subliminal
- Subliminals And Affirmations – Are They Truly Magical?
- What is Subliminal?
- How To Use Subliminals On YouTube? & 3 Bonus Questions
- How To Get Subliminal Results Overnight? Even Possible?
You can also check out Loa Lab’s YouTube channel to try more subliminals. I am really sure that you’ll be able to easily get used to the morning routine with these affirmations.
Khushboo Pandey is Hindi Literature Post Graduate. She picked up the hobby of writing blogs during her graduation years but never took blogging seriously until 2022. She Belives in the power of affirmations & subliminal and never holds back from sharing information with honesty.