Using the Goddess Śhailaputrī affirmations are the easiest way to enhance beauty, and cultivate patience, courage, composure, and the power to manifest all your desires. If you believe in the divine energies and wanted to embody the energy of the Goddess, you will be glad that you stumbled upon these affirmations.
These affirmations are part of 9 days affirmations series, and this is the first part. You can promise yourself right now to step into that Goddess energy and change your life entirely in the upcoming 9 days.
In this article, you will get 18 powerful affirmations that resonate with the energy of Goddess Shailputri. You will also learn how you can use and get the most out of them. But, first, let’s get to know a little about our Goddess Shailputri so that you can understand the meaning and intent of the affirmations.
Who is Goddess Shailputri?
Śhailaputrī is the Goddess that’s worshiped on the first day of the Navratri. It’s the most inspiring, powerful, gracefully fierce Avatar of Navadurga. Shailputri is actually just another name of Goddess Parvati. In this look of Goddess, she is riding a bull just like Shiva and holding a Trishul in one hand while holding a lotus flower in the other. Her entire look has a meaning. Her eyes are looking forward to the oneness with divine energy. Riding the bull signifies having control over her powers and desires.
As we know her, she is the epitome of patience, beauty, and determination. Goddess Shailputri, commonly known as Parvati, did penance for thousands of years to manifest God Shiva as her husband. The story is deeper than what we can see that penance not only made her wish come true but also gave her the powers and wisdom she needed to become that immortal Goddess that she is and was in her true form of Adi Shakti.
“Shailputri” name was given to Goddess Parvati because she was born to the King of the mountains, Himavat. Shail, in the name of shailputri translates to stones, if we take the meaning literally “Shailputri” means the daughter of the stones. In this case, she is the daughter of the mountains. It’s not just the name, she also carries that aura of vastness, composure, and courage in her personality.
18 Goddess Śhailaputrī Affirmations
- I have set My Eyes On The Divine Goddess Shailputri.
- I am ready to bathe in the beauty and inspiration of the Goddess.
- I invite the part of the beautiful maternal Goddess who is the source of inspiration.
- I am full of the Goddess aura that inspires and emits love.
- I am fierce and powerful, just like the Goddess who rides a white bull.
- I am glowing with power, inspiration, and fierceness.
- I embrace and embody the most powerful feminine version of myself.
- I am connected and one with divinity completely.
- I can feel the courage, power, and love growing within me.
- I am completely present but can still feel the future and forget my past.
- I am letting the divine energy of the Goddess wash all over me.
- I can feel the divine energy and grace washing all over me.
- I can feel this beauty becoming a part of me.
- I am capable of creation and destruction, just like the Goddess.
- I am determined and fiercely focused on my goals.
- I can see life beyond and ahead of me, even if it’s not there yet.
- I am deserving of success and abundance, and I take action towards achieving my goals.
- I am a powerful creator, manifesting my dreams into reality with ease and grace.
How To Use Affirmations Of Goddess Shailputri
It’s certainly way simpler than worshiping and fasting, that’s usually followed during the Navaratri.
Bathing first thing in the morning
Take a bath in the morning before repeating these affirmations, if possible, so that you can feel that fresh and pure energy. We are working with divine energy, so it’s also important to do it with purity by washing away all the negativity and stress from the previous day.
Center your mind and say the affirmations out loud
You can do some breathing exercises and meditate for a few minutes before you repeat the affirmations. It’s best to read all the affirmations and feel the power and presence of the Goddess as you are reading these 18 affirmations. Take your time and let the affirmations sink into your mind and heart.
Listen to the subliminal music
Listen to the subliminal music in the loop 3,6 or 9 times. It can help enhance the power of the subliminal because we are using the power of the number 9 here. That’s why even the number of affirmations is 18, which can easily be divided by 9. If you want, you can also meditate and visualize the Goddess as you are listening to the subliminal.
It’s not necessary to use do this only during the Navratri. You can embody the Goddess’s energy at any time of the year. The goal here is to become one with the powerful 9 Goddess and adopt the incredible parts of their aura, energy, knowledge and allow them to guide us in our life’s journey.